A - Introduction
This section of the website seeks to clearly outline terms and conditions of sale in detail, in order to facilitate our commercial relationship with companies and individuals that choose the products marketed via the website www.charlieleather.net. All purchase contracts made via the website www.charlieleather.net between vendor and client are defined as marketing between companies that prefer to use electronic transactions, more specifically indicated by the an acronym B2B, and are therefore an integral part of the General Conditions. Charlie Diamonds ATL dba Charlie Leather here in after referred to as Charlie Leather does sell to private individuals at retail prices, but distributes its products to various industry sectors such as: Leather Goods, Wholesalers, Hair salons, hotels etc. Furthermore, it produces personalized bags on request.
By proceeding to place an order and accepting these Terms of Purchase, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Purchase whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree to these Terms of Purchase, proceed to cancel your order now. Please print a copy of these Terms of Purchase for your records.
1. Orders placed with Charlie Leather can only be considered complete once they have been accepted, even partially, by Charlie Leather, which reserves the right to accept or decline orders, subject to detailed technical and/or administrative checks. Acceptance of orders is deemed implicit after 15 days of silence and/or non-communication, if the Client has not received communications by any other means. By placing an electronic order the Client accepts that it has been informed about all the conditions established during the purchasing process, and that it accepts all general and payment conditions listed below.
2. The Client can in no way claim damages or compensation if the product sold has been badly treated, stored or looked after.
1. By placing an electronic order the Client can order products exclusively in the multimedia catalogue as previously mentioned at: http://www.charlieleather.net. CHARLIE LEATHER reserves the right to modify and/or update technical and commercial information relating to the products, in order to keep them continually up-to-date within a changing market determining the cost of raw materials, and without need of prior notice. Nonetheless the Client can always request, via the contacts section of the website, that we provide any necessary clarification. By implication the image supplied with the description of a product may not perfectly represent its actual characteristics, as it may vary in color, texture, print size and accessories compared to the product shown.
2. All orders received will receive email confirmed from Charlie Leather. to the Client address shown in the order. The confirmation email will contain the "Client Order Number" which should be quoted in all further communication with CHARLIE LEATHER. The confirmation message will also include all details given by the Client, whose responsibility it remains to duly check the details and communicate any corrections in an appropriate timeframe. Furthermore, the Client can check every stage of their order via the dedicated area in the section: "My Orders".
3. CHARLIE LEATHER will inform the Client immediately if the order is not accepted.
4. Prices stated on the website are exclusive of tax. As stated in section C, point 1, Charlie Leather reserves the right to modify prices at any time, due to market variations, without prior warning. Prices of any items already ordered will remain unmodified.
5. Excessive online user/client demand on the website www.charlieleather.net and simultaneous placing of electronic orders, may modify the availability of a product. For these reasons CHARLIE LEATHER cannot guarantee the correct allocation of merchandise, but will send a confirmation email, regarding the allocation of merchandise, subject to confirmation of all the conditions of payment.
1. Credit card and PayPal.
All transactions made using PayPal and credit card use the connection code SSL at 128-bits.
Further information can be found by clicking on the security certificate of the bank indicated in the address field of any browser.
The caption "https" in the address field shows a protected connection.
As a further form of security for online purchases, Visa and MasterCard give the option of creating a password to protect data given during the transaction.
In this way no one can use the card without the consent of the cardholder.
Any attempt at fraud will be identified and reported to the appropriate authorities.
The minimum order is $150-$400 for wholesale price depending on your purchase, not including post and packaging, and any extra costs. The minimum order has been calculated to absorb the cost of post and packaging. If the order made on www.charlieleather.net does not reach this amount, we will let the Client know by email or phone. If after five days the Client does not reformulate the "minimum order", CHARLIE LEATHER will deem the order cancelled.
The minimum order commitment is only valid for the Client's first order. After this our minimum is just $100
The timescale for filling orders for which products are in stock is no more than fifteen working days. In the case of stock shortage (even partial), Out of stock products will be delivered within 30 working days. CHARLIE LEATHER will contact the Client to inform them of the date of dispatch.
1. For urgent delivery requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHARIE LEATHER sends a full invoice for each completed order made on www.charlieleather.net. The information the Client gives when they place the order is used for the invoice. Invoices cannot be changed once issued and sent. The Client must pay for the merchandise using the method chosen when placing the order. No other cost or commission is due to CHARLIE LEATHER. The cost of delivery is automatically calculated on the order form according to the weight of products chosen. To see the cost of delivery before completing the order, click on CALCULATE COST OF DELIVERY on the page showing the cart contents. Once accepted and confirmed, our staff will process the order and purchases are dispatched as soon as possible. The system will send an email with details of your order to your email address. The average time for filling orders is seven working days after receipt of order. Charlie Leather is not responsible for any loss of the products following shipment from Charlie Leather or its agents’ or mandataries’ facilities to your delivery address.
1. Courier Delivery
When the merchandise is delivered by the courier the Client must check:
• that the number of items delivered corresponds to the number of items shown on the invoice;
• that packaging appears complete, undamaged, not wet or in any way changed, including sealing materials (adhesive tape or staples). Any damaged or missing items or information must be immediately made known to the delivery courier, adding the phrase "collected with reservations" to any accompanying documents and confirmed within seven days via email at email@example.com
Even if the packaging is undamaged, the merchandise must be checked on the day of delivery. Any discrepancy must be reported in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any report that does not comply with these requirements will not be taken into consideration. The Client is responsible for all statements they make. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Client may not make any further claim regarding the external condition of the package.
2. Collection from our store
If the Client collects the merchandise from our store, they incur no further delivery or other costs.
3. Client's Courier
If the Client prefers, they can collect the merchandise by sending a courier of their choice. To do this, contact our sales department.
H - Delivery charges
The Client pays all delivery charges. Charges are automatically calculated based on the weight of the products and are explicitly shown when you place an order. CHARLIE LEATHER exercises the right within the US to communicate and add any extra costs inherent to Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Alaska.
I - Guarantee
All our products undergo quality control by our staff before they are dispatched. In case of production defects, we will repair or substitute the products.
J - Samples
We can create and ship samples on request - Sample fee will vary. All shipping fees will be paid by the customer.
Send sketches with detailed size and specifications, and or actual sample you would like us to reproduce to:
ATTN: SAMPLES/DO NOT RETURN
Charlie Leather 75 John Portman Blvd NW Suite 7S-358 ATLANTA GA 30303
New sample production takes approximately 60 working days.
To request account activation, click on "RESALE US" to the bottom right hand of the page, and complete the registration form with your company’s data (company name, resale certificate, email etc.).
Once you have done this, a member of our staff will apply the appropriate price list and activate your B2B Account. Account activation will be made during working hours. After activation you can use your account (login and password) to access wholesale prices reserved for partners of www.charlieleather.net .
Virtual shopping cart
Each time you find a product that interests you, indicate the quantity of your order, click on "Add to cart" to put the product into your virtual shopping cart, and proceed to make your order.
Check out and payment
To go to to check out you must first access your cart, select method of payment and delivery, and then click on "Order". This will allow you to proceed with your payment in four steps:
1) Address: on this page you will need to insert all the information relative to the invoice and delivery address, when this isn't the same as the invoice address. Click on "Continue" to go to the next step.
2) Method: on this page you will see the method of payment and delivery you've chosen, and if necessary you can insert a note, for example: "Date of delivery". Click on continue to go to the next step.
3) Summary: check your details and the articles in your cart and click on "Continue" to go to the last step, or on "back" if you need to make changes.
4) Confirm: you've completed your order; on this page you will find your order reference number and method of payment. At the end of your order you will receive a confirmation email.
Cost of delivery
1) Each time you add an article to your cart the cost of delivery will be automatically calculated based on the weight of the articles and shown on the screen.
2) If you prefer you can indicate the courier you wish to use by contacting our sales department.
How can I tell if my order has been received?
At the end of the order you will receive an email from CHARLIE LEATHER in which you will find all the details of your order. You can check the status of your order at any time by clicking on "My Orders".
Can I have an invoice?
Yes of course, every sale is invoiced. You will receive the invoice with the delivery, or if you have chosen to pick up your order personally, your invoice will be given to you on delivery.